Develop software to test semiconductor devices using automated test equipment or lab equipment.
• Design test hardware and determining methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
• Confer with production and sales departments to determine engineering feasibility and cost effectiveness for test programs.
• Coordinate with customers to ensure that test program meets all specifications.
• Define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and drive corrective actions.
• Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required.
Experience: The following experience is required:
• Developing IC test solutions on automated test equipment such as Teradyne/ Verigy/LTX-Credence platforms.
• Test program development of analog or mixed signal integrated circuits.
· Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs.
Develop test solutions for A/D converters, op-amps, regulators (dc-dc converters)
· Utilize knowledge of programming techniques, electronic, test equipment, and test specifications to develop test programs to a set schedule.
· C/C++ programming proficiency
· Read, analyze, and interpret semiconductor datasheets and test specifications to estimate test program development time and material costs.
· Utilize effective communication skills with internal and external customers to achieve required results.
· Program manage individual test developments from initial stage to completion while accurately reporting status to all stakeholders.
· Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data integrity.